The mission of the Student Support Center (SSC) is to provide academic support in different services that will assist USU students, in particular the International Students, to succeed in their academic work.
- Assist students with information literacy.
- Assist students in completing their weekly assignments and final projects.
- Assist students in developing critical thinking through reasoning & brainstorming
- Reinforce student’s knowledge of databases and online information resources
- Reinforce student’s knowledge of APA reference citations
- Engage students in American academics Copyright & Plagiarism policies
- Library online tutorials
- Library resources
- Online bookstore
- Please review our Library FAQ to learn more about USU Library Resources.
SLC services will be provided through Blackboard, WebEx, E-mail, telephone, or face-to-face. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SLC is open weekly from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays with delicious coffee from 9:00am to 12:00pm, twice a month.