College of Nursing Adjunct Faculty
United States University is an institution with a mission to develop diverse life long learners grounded in caring science and prepared to be innovative leaders in a dynamic healthcare system. United States University provides adult learners with nursing programs grounded in caring science and preparing nurses to be innovative leaders in a dynamic healthcare system and acknowledges nursing as a discipline with a unique body of knowledge and a professional practice. For more information, visit us at http://usuniversity.edu/programs/college-of-nursing/ to review the curriculum.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and deliver course instruction. Initiate, facilitate and moderate class discussions.
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population, faculty, and staff.
- Attend all University and department faculty meetings when teaching.
- Complete administrative tasks. Submit grades and reports on schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
United States University College of Nursing provide mentoring with a full time faculty. In addition, we value innovative teaching methods and experience with synchronous and asynchronous online education.Faculty do not have to relocate and may do this job from their current location.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must:
- Doctoral level – PhD, EdD, or DNP required for all MSN programs
- MSN required for all pre-licensure programs
- California RN and licensure and national certification in specialty as appropriate
- Experience with application of evidence into clinical practice.
- Experience working with nursing students and projects.
- Experience with online education
College of Nursing, Chula Vista California
Part-Time Faculty to Teach In the Following Programs:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
Accelerated BSN Pre-Licensure Nursing Program
Masters of Science in Nursing – Administration
Masters of Science in Nursing – Education
Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
Please see our website for a complete list of courses that you might be interested in teaching. For more information or if you are interested in a position, please submit your curriculum vita and cover letter with teaching interests and contact information by e-mail to Dr. Renee P McLeod, Dean, College of Nursing, at email@example.com.