How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $45,900
- Books and supplies: $3,600
- On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: $41,000
- Private education loans: $0
- Institutional financing plan: $0
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 24 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, 48% finished in 24 months.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is 0%.
For further information about this job placement rate, click here.
Jobs related to this program: